Cygnet’s consistent over the past decade has resulted in the need for a new facility to better service our customer and handle the operational needs for improvements. Here are some of the featured points of the new facility:
- Outfitted with the most State-of-the-art, fully automated technology to continue to provide the quality cleaning our customers expect from Cygnet
- Incorporated new machining into our process that will specifically target intricate parts of the container
- Advanced machining distinctively designed for the valves and agitator stations
- Sophisticated laboratory and testing equipment for container sampling
- Increased warehouse space to assist our customers with storing overflow and transitional tanks
- Several additional loading docks which offer both inside and outside bays for a seamless loading and offloading process
- A Drivers’ Lounge in the Shipping area which provides our drivers with coffee and a wireless connection
- Increased process timing to allow an even faster turn-around time for our wash cycles = 130 totes per shift
- New streamlined processes for cleaning both industrial and ISO containers
Cygnet Automated Tote Cleaning plant is now opened.
Located at 9120 General Drive, Plymouth MI.